Friday, July 25, 2008

All Work and No Play

Ever since I completed all those posts on my TW trip, I was very determined to keep up with the momentum and write more often. *Sigh* However, many things in life are just not within our control. I have been working day and night for the past few weeks!

Finally, the day to 'deploy' our application has arrived... We have had no less than 10 meetings (each lasting at least 2 hrs) just going thru the steps we have to do to make it a success. The plan has been changed countless times. So much so that I have become an expert in changing the plan within a few minutes! Ha!

At 5.30pm today, I gave the final touch up to our plan and was just about to send it out when the whole world came tumbling down... My colleagues' system encountered a BIG issue and we had to change our plan AGAIN! Arrggghhh! Ok, I am not blaming my colleagues, cos they did not want it to happen too!

Within a few minutes, our plan was changed again. By hook or by crook, I am going to 'deploy' it this weekend, even if it means splitting the 'deployment' into 2 parts and we have to work again next weekend.

IT MUST GO OUT!!

*Sigh* This month is really a ALL WORK AND NO PLAY month!

No comments: