Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fish Therapy

I squirmed as soon as I lowered my feet into the pool. There were thousands of tiny fishes waiting eagerly to nibble off the dead skin on my feet. I couldn't help but giggled while I was being eaten alive by the fishes.

'Fish Therapy' is a new craze in Singapore.

I have long heard that it is an exfoliating treatment that is both fun and relaxing. It wasn't until last Monday that I went to experience it for myself. The feeling was so ticklish that I lifted both my feet as soon as the fish rushed to feed on them.

The lady attending to us suggested that I start off with my heels. It does help! But I can’t be feeding the fishes with just my heels for the next 30 mins of
treatment! After a few attempts, I finally decided to keep both my feet in the water regardless of how prickly I felt. Pretty soon, my feet were numbed while the fishes pecked away happily.

It is believed that Fish Therapy is an effective method for removing dead skin cells, which will result in fairer and smoother skin by allowing it to grow. It also helps to improve our blood circulation! After a 30 minute session, your feet will feel massaged, glowing and with improved skin.

Will I go for the Fish Therapy again? The answer is a resounding 'Yes'! Why? Because I have signed up for a package which entitles me to a second visit! Ha! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you post the address of the place? Sounds interesting.

Musical Notes said...

The place I went to is
Kampong Fish Therapy
675 Thomson Road
#01-06 Novena Ville
S'pore 307645
Contact: (65) 6258 0106
http://www.kampongfishtherapy.com/

dollei said...

Dear Blogger,

Thank you very much for putting us on your blog. We would like to present you a token of appreciation. Contact me quickly at dollei@kampongfishtherapy.com.

Hear from you soon :)

Dollei