Friday, February 22, 2008

Travelling Tips

I have been on overseas trips with friends and hear them go: 'Oh! I forgot to pack my ...' At times, some of these are essential items which you can't get it easily at the convenient store (well, they are not always that convenient!). And I wondered why they have never thought of keeping a list of things to pack for a trip. In this way, you just have to refer to the list and pack, without having to worry about missing out important items!

I always practise this. In my list, there are items meant for trips of different nature and weather. Items such as winter jacket, sandals, laptop, track shoes etc. I will classify the items under various categories. And if I am travelling to a tropical country, I will ignore the winter clothes category. I update the list once in a while and print a few copies to keep at home. In this way, even if I need to travel on a last minute notice, I will be able to travel with ease. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a link that is perfect for people like you who need to be so "organised"!

http://www.dontforgetyourtoothbrush.com/