Monday, March 3, 2008

I am Back!

Yeah! I am finally back to work in Singapore!

First of all, I must apologise to those of you out there who have been constantly checking my blog for new post in the past 1 week. I was on business trip to Guangzhou the whole of last week and was not able to log in to Blogger to share anything then.

What happened?? Well, I was actually in Guangzhou for training and the network does not allow me to surf the net during the training session. Besides, I am an attentive student, why would I be surfing net during training hours?? ;-p

The first night when I got back to my service apartment, I boot up my laptop to surf the net immediately... Imagine my disappointment when I realised that the network in my service apartment has blocked me from accessing this website! : (

Well, so here I am! Happy to be back in Singapore and can't wait to share more about my trip to Guangzhou with all of you! Look out for it! Cheers!

No comments: