Monday, August 18, 2008

12 Lotus Concert

9 August 2008 - 12 Lotus Concert

On National Day, I went to attend a church event at Singapore Expo. Prior to that day, I have not slept well for the past few days as I was busy preparing for this church event.

It was during this event that I got to know a sister-in-christ better and she asked whether I am keen to watch a concert with her after the event. At first, I was rather reluctant as I badly needed to catch up on my sleep. However, she kept persuading me to go as she said that they were front row tickets and she is attending it alone.

Furthermore, they are tickets to the concert for the up-coming movie '12 Lotus'!

Err... ok... since this movie is so popular, maybe I should watch the concert to find out what is all the hype about.

See... Row 4... really very near to the front row already!



So whom did I see at the concert? The lead actress, Wang Xin(王欣), herself of course!



Liu Ling Ling(刘玲玲) is ever so impressive in her dressing... In fact, she appeared in all sorts of different outfits through out the entire concert! And this is the most wayang outfit of all!



Chen Zi Qian(陈子谦), the young and handsome director, figured that he should not lose out to Liu Ling Ling... So he stole Qi Yu Wu's(戚玉武) costume in the movie - The golden cowboy suit.




So who else were there in this concert? Surprise! Project Superstar 2 contestants - Sun Wen Hai (孙文海) and Carrie Yang (杨佳盈).



Carrie also appeared in a very wayang costume which she is obviously very uncomfortable in. She kept having to adjust the head gear through out the song.



Finally Qi Yu Wu(戚玉武) appeared at the end of the program... after we have all waited so eagerly.



I have bought my Panasonic Lumix TZ3 for slightly more than a year now... it is only during this concert that I get to appreciate the 10x zoom capability! See... all the celebrities look as though they are standing right in front of me! =)



Frankly, this concert is nothing fantastic... it is just something to get everyone curious and eager to watch the movie itself.

Hmm... Have you watch the movie yet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT YET !!!

Musical Notes said...

I think you don't have to watch this movie lah... cos heard that it is not well received.

Anonymous said...

Did you watch it with MH?

Musical Notes said...

Yes.. It was her who got the free tickets.