Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mystery Phone Call Part 1

The past 2 months, I have been so busy that there are some things happening in my life but I have paid little attention to. Just like this incident that happened in late June, which I have almost forgotten about it until I received a phone call today...

Someone by the name of Liu Xiao Tong called me around the last week of June. She told me that I have been selected to participate in a lucky draw for an event which is held to celebrate the opening of Disney Land in Hong Kong. Or was it that Disney Land has been opened for x number of days in HK? Anyway, can't really recall already.

Anyway, she went on to ask me to tune in to a particular channel a week later to catch the event. And she also reminded me to look out for my number when it is time for the lucky draw, just to see if I am the lucky one. Blah blah blah...

Frankly, if not for the phone call today, I really cannot remember most of our conversation on that day. Anyway, who on earth will bother with such a phone call? I also could not understand why I did not cut her short that day and just hang up.

So... what's is it about this phone call? Why am I sharing about this seemingly unimportant incident in my blog? Well, look out for part 2 of this post. =)

No comments: