Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disappearance

*Sigh* It is amazing... I have not edited this blog for 1.5 months! Where have I been? What have I been up to?

Well... It all started rather well. After my last blog in Sep, I went to Cebu (Philippines) for a short trip to rest and relax. Frankly, there is nothing much in Cebu, so it is a perfect place for you to do NOTHING!

After I returned from Cebu, I was really unwell. First it started with a cough, then flu, then it became a fever and stomach flu! I was sick for 3 full days in a row! But the good thing about this is, I get to rest really well in that 3 days.

After I have recovered from my stomach flu, I made a short trip to KL and did my usual - bought a pair of shoes from Vincci! I just cannot visit Malaysia without returning with at least a pair of Vincci shoes!

Before I know it, we have entered into November. Work was crazy since the first day. Why is there so much work to do? I have been working late till 10pm almost everyday! Even my Saturday was spent in office.

Last week, my team and I went to Guangzhou for a business trip. Wah... this is the first time I have to work OT when I am on a business trip. We even 'tabao' dinner in case the restaurants were closed by the time we finished work! But the good thing that came out of this trip is, I bought a 4-wheeled fake 20" Samsonite luggage at the price of SGD38. And also a nice pair of Nike shoes for SGD25, though I could have gotten it at a much lower price of SGD18.

Finally, I am back from my trip but am drowned by my work again! *Sigh* By this time, thought I better update my blog, in case all of you thought I have disappeared into thin air!

No comments: