Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Goodbye My Friend!

Last Saturday, after clocking late hours for the entire week (including Sat itself), I was looking forward to a day of R&R on Sunday. Suddenly, I received a sms from my friend telling me about the demise of our secondary school classmate.

I was shocked! I have not contacted this classmate since the day we parted, after getting our 'O' level results. It turned out that she was already suffering from Lupus for quite a while and she passed away on last Friday midnight.

This is the 3rd time that a friend of mine passed away. And everytime, it is a reminder to me that our life is short and we should cherish each and every moment of it. I can't help but feel thankful for the fact that I am still living in this world! Thank you, Lord!

Goodbye, my friend. I wish you well.. May you find peace in Heaven and comfort in the Lord. And I... shall always remember you in my heart!

No comments: