Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wii

I bought my PSP 2.5 years ago and it was so popular among my nieces and nephews that I was comtemplating whether to buy a Wii as well.

Finally, I bought my Wii from my neighbourhood shop at SGD 498 (mod set) last month. Prior to that, my nephews were so worried that I will sell away my PSP after getting Wii. Well, they never once asked about my PSP ever since the day they tried out Wii!

So what are the interesting Wii games? Hmm... for ladies and kids below 5, I would recommend 'Cooking Mama', 'Big Brain Academy', 'Wii Sports' and 'Mario party 8' etc.













For kids who are better at controlling or who like to play RPG games, then 'Ghost Squad', 'GT Pro Series' and 'Winter Sports' should be quite good.



Funny games like 'Raving Rabbids' is also quite fun!

For those who are still contemplating whether to buy Wii... Don't have to think so hard lah... Just buy!

No comments: