Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dempsey Road

I hesitated when I was about to write this post, cos I knew some of you 'youngsters' or 20+ year old out there maybe laughing at me for being so 'Suaku' (山龟). But the truth is, I really have not been to Dempsey Road since the place has been converted into a real hotspot.

For those equally 'Suaku' people out there... here's a look at what you can find in Dempsey Road!




A beautiful water fountain...

ok, ok, I know you weren't expecting Dempsey Road to be full of beautiful fountains...




A very dimly lit and quiet place for those who want to have a drink and enjoy the moment!



This shop above sells various kinds of carpets.

So you see, Dempsey Road is not just about eat, drink and be merry!




And there are also these cute-looking, red & white Mao Zhedong waving at you!



Here's a Korean BBQ place for those who love Korean food!

So what is most common in Dempsey Road?










Signs pointing you to the location of the shops and restaurants!

No comments: