Saturday, April 26, 2008

End of MC

Before I decide on the date of my surgery, I have already booked my flight to Taipei (26 April - 2 May) with my friend. And we have planned to utilise the 1 May holiday so that we need only apply for 4 days of leave.

*Sigh* So now, I have mixed feelings about this trip. I am exited as this is my first trip to Taiwan, yet at the same time, I am dreading it as it would mean I am approaching the end of my 30 days of freedom!

This April is an unusual month... while some of my colleagues are happily counting down to the end of it, as they have tendered their resignations, effective 30 April, I am hoping this day will take ages to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip.. Rem to go to Jay Chou restaurant!! Take more pic and show me when you are back...

Dun be upset. We can also meet up for dinner. Dun miss us too much .. Haha ..

Tracy said...

All GOOD things will come to an end.... hahaha.... but at least u've enjoyed a full whole mth's "holidays"!! :D

Go enjoy ya trip in Taiwan and hv ya final rejuvenation before u dive back into WORK!! :p Heehee!!

Musical Notes said...

Thank you, thank you! I am back from my trip and hope that I will have a smooth week ahead.

So sorry to someoneleaving... no time and also dunno where is Jay's restaurant. ;-p