Monday, April 7, 2008

Plenty of Rest!

It has been a month since I last posted in this blog. What have I been up to? Well... it is a long long story!

First, I was away on business trip. Then I was busy trying to clear all the tasks at hand before I start my long long break! BREAK??? Did I say BREAK? Well... yes! In fact, it is a super duper long 30-day medical leave!

Ok, ok... I know the '30-day' made it sounds like a serious illness. Many thanks to those who were so concern about me, I was actually given the 30-day leave due to a minor surgery.

A colleague of mine also underwent the same surgery about a month ago, so I wasn't nervous about the surgery when I was asked to choose an auspicious date for it. In fact, the very first question I had for my doctor was: “How many days of medical leave will I get?”

Getting a 30-day MC is no joke! You have to make sure that every single day is not wasted! So I started planning how I am going to spend these 30 days. Being a couch potato certainly does help me draft my MC plan easily. First I have that last season of Lost, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives and Grey’s Anatomy that I haven’t got around to watch. Then there is Ugly Betty and Heroes that I have not even started any single episode in season 1. All in, I have about 113 episodes to catch up! Phew! That easily takes care of the first 2 weeks of my MC!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U've certainly "planned" ya "leave" very well!! *lolz*! :D

Hope u get well soon.... hv lotsa rest amidst ya tv-video-watching! :p

Musical Notes said...

Ha Ha! Of course!
Can't waste any single day of these precious 30 days! I mean, how many 30-day MC will anyone ever get in their life? :)