Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Target - 1500 Skips In 30 Mins

Yeah!! After more than a week, I am so proud to announce that I have finally managed to achieve my target of 1000 skips in 30 mins. And I have also been able to skip more than 100x non-stop since my 4th day. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Now it is time to set a new target for myself to press on further... After all, I still have another 7 weeks to go, before I think I can see any visible result of my 'hardwork'.

Hmm... I think 1500 skips in half-hr should be achievable. And I think I should also aim for 150x non-stop too. =)

Let's see how I fare 10 days later...

1 comment:

imfirefly said...

well... if u don't wanna pass me yr email acct, how am i gonna email u my interactive flash movie to u?

or, shall i take yr silence as a kinda of euphemistical denial for the foresaid request...