Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stretching My Creativity

Last night, I was trying to change the design of my blog banner. But after a while, I became really frustrated when I could not achieve the effect that I wanted with Photoshop. Well... all because I have not really spent the time to learn how to use this complicated yet powerful tool.

This morning, since I am on leave, I decided to learn a few tricks from those online tutorial. After 3 tutorials, I think I have began to 'understand' this tool a little better.

Tada! Have a look at my proud creations! All these are done purely using Photoshop... Not too bad right?


Thought the bullet on fire is kinda cool...

These shooting stars are much simplier than the bullet on fire, but the effect is also quite nice.


This abstract design though look complicated, but it is actually quite simple to do. Next time I am going to use this method to design my blog banner...
Hmm... something to look forward to!

2 comments:

imafirefly@live.com said...

Angel and Dolphin

http://www.chinaflash.com/mv/5/52032.htm

imafirefly@live.com said...

do u like the song, "Angel and Dolphin"?