Sunday, April 26, 2009

《红星大奖》 Star Awards 2009

After watching the Star Awards, just can't help but want to write about my view on the awards that were given out tonight.

Best News/CA Presenter
I really cannot tahan this award! If they intend to give it to the same person every year or they feel that 董素华 is really so much better than the rest, then don't bother having this award. Totally waste of time!

Why wasn't 赵文蓓 given a chance for this award? She is quite an outstanding news presenter in my opinion.

Best Variety Show Host
I feel so happy for 郭亮! Think it is high time that this award be given to him. In fact, I felt the award came a little too late, that the excitement is not there any more for 郭亮.

Best Newcomer
Really don't know what to say about this award. Every year, I feel that they have given it to the wrong person. Though there isn't any particular person whom I support for this category.

Best Supporting Actress
Must they give out 2 awards for this category? The title of the award should be changed to 'Better Supporting Actresses' if this is the case. Hello! 'Best' refers to the most outstanding ONE! Not TWO!

I always feel that 李茵珠 should have been nominated for her role in <<一房半厅一水缸>> rather than <<小娘惹>>. She should win this award for her role in <<一房半厅一水缸>> .

Best Supporting Actor
Almost cried when 周初明 went on stage to receive this award. Felt that he really deserves it. Hope that God will heal him and we will see him acting again!

Best Actress
When I watched <<小娘惹>>, I felt that 欧萱's performance was better than 白薇秀's, though I am no fan of 欧萱. So I really cannot accept the award is given to 白薇秀.

In my heart, 陈莉萍 in <<黄金路>> is the Best Actress of all.

Best Actor
I think I will faint if this award is also given to another <<小娘惹>> cast. Though this show is quite interesting, but don't have to dominate the whole award ceremony.

陈汉玮 truely deserves this award! =)

1 comment:

imafirefly said...

haha... Melody, just managed to send the flash movie to yr newly created email acct. feel free n check it out, enjoy! :P